Premium Sales Playbook Template
60 Page Drag-and-Drop Sales Playbook Template Loaded with Infographics, Checklists and Tips to develop a Winning Sales Strategy
Here's what you'll get:
- 60 Page Sales Playbook Template delivered via email within 24 hrs.
- Choose from Word, PDF, or Google Docs for easy editing
- Step-by-Step Drag and Drop Template so you can quickly put your sales strategy into writing.
You'll also get these goodies inside:
- Why People REALLY Buy Infographic: What the best salespeople know about buying psychology, emotional intelligence and physics that helps them win more deals (backed by science)
- 13 sMarketing Strategies to Overflow Your Pipeline with Prospects Infographic: 13 different grassroots ways to get prospects into your pipeline and primed to buy.
- My best tips on Cold Call and Cold Email Campaigns
- How to become a Trade Show Titan: My best tips on how to identify profitable events and guarantee return.
- Old School Sales Activity Tracking Sheet: Printable PDF to keep you honest while you prospect (so you can improve your outcomes)
- Appointment Setting FlowChart: Go with the flow to set up qualified appointments that save you the pain of selling to people who can't buy.
- Closing Step-By-Step: Learn the 8 Steps to Closing the Sale that takes your customers on a cruise to "Yes!"
Why you need a Sales Playbook:
- Define your Sales Process: Whether a solopreneur or sales manager, the process of defining your sales process in writing ensures you've asked all the questions and taken all the necessary steps of a skilled selling professional to close a deal.
- An Operation and Training Manual for your Sales Team: A Sales Playbook becomes a training manual for new salespeople and a continuous reference point for existing sales people on how to close the deal. I don't know about you, but I get tired of saying the same thing over and over! A Sales Playbook ensures every salesperson gets thorough training and you're spending your time coaching.
- Continuity of Messaging: The first step in making sure your team is delivering a consistent message to the market and deploying and proven method for closing deals is defining it in a Sales Playbook.